The newest from Google’s Gboard keyboard app It was a design change. However what issues to us now could be to unravel an error that’s occurring proper now in Spain: ‘Gboard app has stopped’. We have now the answer so that you can use this keyboard once more out of your cell.
Three steps to repair the Gboard error
When you get that error saying that sadly the appliance has been closed Gboard, we now have three quick methods to repair it and thus return to typing from cell.
- First answer: we restart the system in order that every little thing is loaded once more and thus probably it’s solved. It’s a good way to repair lots of the issues with the cell.
- Second answer: we go to the Google Play Retailer and see if there may be one replace to gboard from ‘My apps and video games’. If there may be, we replace to have the most recent this keyboard app.
If the earlier two steps haven’t fastened the error that the app has closed, we’re going to transfer on to the third answer that can permit us to have Gboard as it’s.
What we are going to do is clear cache and knowledge of the app to begin it once more because it was and thus right this drawback. It is very simple:
- Let’s go to Settings> Purposes and seek for Gboard.
- On the app display screen we search for Storage.
- Now, the half we’re fascinated about is slightly below.
- Relying on the cell you’ll be able to have “clear cache” on the proper or inside “clear knowledge”.
- Firstly click on on clear cache after which click on on clear knowledge. It’s important to settle for a window (if it seems) to completely delete them.
Ahora ya tienes solucionado el problema y ya no aparece el error de que se cierra al iniciar de nuevo Gboard en tu móvil Android.